Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Transport Package:||Cartons And Pallets||Trade Terms:||Fob,CFR,CIF,EXW|
|Printing:||Gravure Printing||Color:||Up To 12 Colors|
vacuum seal bags,
heat sealable pouches
Three Side Seal Plastic Aluminum Foil Vacuum Retort Pouch
1. Demetallised packaging is ideal for food products such as confectionery and snack.
2. Capitalizing on the vibrant reverse printing and brilliance of metallised films, the process of demetallisation create a window where consumers can see the actual product.
3. Mayor's innovative demetallising process is environmentally friendly and safe.
4. With up to 12 colours printing, this product is suitable for application on all forms of flexible packaging and shape. Also suitable as a anti-imitation feature for your products.
5. The silver effect of the metalized part is strong, and de-metallized part is with high transparency.
6. High-class and high value quality effect.
Plastic packing is widely used for cookie,bread,potato chips,dried tofu,seaweed, and other snacks.
1) Over 60-year experience in food packaging production
2) Strict material sourcing and professional technical support
3) Full set of food-grade certificates, including FDA, IMS, QS, CQC, IQNET, etc
4) Full-time communication, professional service on production and communications
5) Free sample and short lead time
6) Fluent English-communication and oversea offices available
7) Strict QC system and competitive cost with stable quality guarantee
|Item||Plastic food packaging bag||MOQ||10,000 pcs|
|Material||MATT BOPP/Kraft paper/PE or customized|
1. Plastic food packing is widely used for assorted snacks etc.
2. Available bag style:stand up,zippered,heat sealed,heat-cut,cold-cut,with handle or valve,etc.
3. High temperature resistant and corrosion-proof
4. Printing customized up to 10 colors or with matt coating
5 .The kraftpaper bag design, size, color, etc all could be customized
|Colors:||Up to 10 colors|
|Type:||Film in roll or bags|
|Bag style:||Side/Bottom Gusset, Stand up (zipper& spout)|
Contact Person: sampson Ho